Monday, March 26, 2012

TV Producer looking for help

Hello,

I'm a television producer working out of New York and I'm currently executive producing a reality series about bounty hunters. I'm actually emailing to see if you may have any referrals or ideas for our casting. I've already found our main talent and what I'm looking for is an expert bounty hunter who would be a candidate to train some novice hunters on the field. Ideally, I'm looking for someone physically intimidating with a big personality that is comfortable on camera. This is a nation wide search and we would love to interview any interested candidates. Of course if they are involved in your school we could offer lots of free press and show some of your facilities each week. The trainer would be involved as co-starring talent and this would be a consistent role for the duration of season one. Would love to hear your thoughts. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Theresa Bennett

No comments: