Friday, November 9, 2012

Bounty Hunter Resource

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your response. I'm getting in touch as I was hoping to collaborate with you to find a way to incorporate my project as a resource link on your site.

The project --HowToBecomeABountyHunter.com-- is a general information website with many resources useful to current individuals involved in the bailbond/fugative recovery industry. The site also discusses the offline and online educational paths one can follow to obtain a training and licensing in bounty hunting or a related field. As a valuable resource to anyone interested in a career in bounty hunting, I thought the project could be of interest to yourself and others who frequently visit your site. Take a look and let me know what you think. If interested, it would be great to see it listed as a resource for those interested to refer to.

Thanks for your help. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Morgan

No comments: